FUN FOOD ART IDEAS FOR YOUR KIDS




I've been all about back to school food ideas on my instagram handle comfymamalifestyle and Facebook page comfymama blog. You may wonder why, well truth be told, I'm excited and relieved school is resuming (don't get it wrong, I love my kids a whole lot and would miss them but mama also needs some break) back to my flow of thoughts, so I also want to make going back to school fun for them through food.

 For each time they open their lunch box, I want them to be excited and look forward to each day to open their lunch box and see the surprise mama gives them everyday. 

For my son who is a picker eater, I want to make it easier for his teachers at mealtimes so they don't have to spend so much time persuading him to eat. With this food art idea, I guess he'll be excited to eat and I can sneak in veggies without it being so obvious. 

So sit back as it were and see my picture collection of fun food art ideas(collated online to make easy for you to view in one place)













Feel inspired already? Click the appropriate icon below to where you want to share this post to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY SPA DAY AT HOME FOR MOMS(Cheap and easy)

REMOTE JOBS FOR STAY AT HOME MOMS